Inspired by friends along my life journey, I blog to share my passion and love for fitness, health, home, family & life! I’m passionate about life-long learning and trying new things so I’ll share my love of amazing and mostly clean-eating recipes, a lot of running & fitness adventures & tips, chances I take with new adventures and my life experiences no matter what challenges come my way!
Facts About Me
- Wife to a fantastic hubby (my Hubs), Mom to three boys (my Bubs).
- I have two fur-babies (Ginger-girl & Leo The Dog).
- I was in the Air Force working everything from swim coach to communications for more than 7 years before I had my first child 13 years ago. I’ve lived in 11 states (one of them twice).
- I get to run outside in the beautiful Chicago-land area where the summers are sweltering and the winters cold as… eh hem, it’s just frigid!
- I’ve only been running for 4 years. Before that, I despised running!
- My favorite races to run are half-marathons (13.1 miles) and 50Ks (31 miles).
- I love food. We eat clean 90% of the time. We do pizza. I eat chocolate.
- I am a recovering perfectionist.
- I sometimes swear.
- I hug my kids every day.
Because I wholeheartedly believe that everyone can reinvent themselves and chase their dreams. All it takes is a great attitude and a lot of gratitude to get to the next altitude! (cheesy but true!)
I hope to inspire, motivate and encourage you in your journey toward greatness!
I believe in you!